Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sorry, But these Ghosties Shows Are Getting Boring!









Remembered, not to long ago, I would drop everything. And, I mean everything. Like going out to shop. Or, to a movie. Even appointments. Just to see all these paranormal shows. Now, it's like, so what! I know I shouldn't feel this way. But, does anybody else notice all the "new" series come around the same time? And, the Wednesday nights of "Ghost Hunter" allnighters. Please! It's like beating a dead horse. And, I hate to say it, but their all pretty much alike. What to do, what to do! I was talking to my son the other night, he said, "It's boring! All they do is walk around in the dark. And, say, Did you hear that? Did you see that? And all we see is "them". And, hear horrible EVPS." And, you know what? He right! The EVPS always sound garbled. The skeptics out there don't have to worry about anybody having to show "proof". Pretty soon they'll just be no shows anymore (for now). It hard to make this look "fresh". It's the how, and the way they, the individual shows investigate. And, their all the same. That's the whole problem in a nutshell. Somebody has to come in a break the mold. Just a complete turn-around. That would really blow peoples minds. I said that to my son. But, he said, "How many different ways can you investigate. If you find usually "nothing"?" He got a point!

No comments:

Post a Comment