Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Of The Videos And Picture Mentioned On Donna's Interview With Ghostdivas.

These are a few of the things that were mentioned during Donna's interview with the Ghost Divas. So basically it combines to the interview.





*Postscript
I have seen lately a turn of events on this situation. A lot of sites have been changing their tune. To the point that it's a little scary how much power one group can have. Or, what the TRUE story is? But, I'm not changing a thing in my writing. Like I said, I'm only the messenger. The interview, videos, picture actually happened. It feels strange about why the change? I wonder how is Donna physically and "mentally" well she is? We really don't know. We all have to wait and see what happens. If anything does happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment