Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

GL TV Review: Paranormal State "Dead Legends"


**Warning: Spoiler** Ok, I don't want to get into a habit of writing about the paranormal shows. But, a big but, this particular case was so unusual I have to do it again. So, that being said. This is a case about a hotel in Pennsylvania. They have so much going on there it would be an investigators dream in a package. A shmorgusborg. Or, so it seems.
The owner said there are three hauntings. A young boy, a butcher, and a bride. The reason PS was called in was that someone was doing a video on a stairwell. And, they see a dark shadow of a boy. That spooked them so much that they had to do something. Now, we haven't see Chip Coffey awhile. And, they had him blindfolded the whole time while in the building. So, now that I give you a feel of what the situation is. Here's the hitch.
While Chip was in there he said exactly what the hauntings are. And, he went bye-bye. They just used him a spit. Strange huh? Now, while they were investigating it was a carnival ride of activity. Unreal I would call it. The most I ever seen in any show. But, the punchline is: With all this going on. They went to the Historical Society and the local newspaper. Zilch! Nothing! Nada! Nothing ever happen at the hotel. Scary or just plain strange. So, they concluded that these activity were created by the stories people past down to one another. To the point that (I know this is going to sound nuts) spirits came from wherever, to become real. As for Chip. He was mind reading. Oh my, where does this all leave us? *My mind is thinking* Blank, blank, blank. Another words, I don't know what to think. Stumped. For me, I'm really on the fence with this one. And, I really think they didn't quite finish what they started there. Should they go back. Heck yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment