Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

GL TV Review: Paranormal State-New Season


This is a kind of funny. Because I unusually don't do reviews of older shows. But, I have to throw my 2 cents worth into the pot. Now again, don't get me wrong. I do like this group and their style. But, I don't think they are going in the right direction? On their first investigation of the new season. Again, they are working with a person that they believe is are being demonically possessed. I have personally have worked with the mentally ill. And, this man I believe is a danger to himself and those around him. True, they did find out that there are actual hauntings going on in the home. But, what happen is the hauntings compounded the illness the man already had in progress. I don't think this is something that should be televised to the public. If they wanted to "help". It should have been done privately.
To be fair to PS it's noticeable that investigations (in several paranormal shows) with the mentally ill have been an attention grabber. Whether dead or alive. This is not a good thing. But, getting back to the original discussion. It would be nice if PS stay away from this awhile. Because this will definitely lose fans. It just becomes uncomfortable to watch.
As an add on. He has to stop using Lorraine Warren. She is a sensitive. I don't believe she is as psychic as she tries to pull. And, it definitely comes off that way. But, all in all. I'm glad to see them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment