Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Monday, December 21, 2009

Personal Reflections Of The Paranormal World


Yesterday I was watching Animal Plant's The Haunted. First, I love animals. Now, that's off my chest. Let me go into what was troubling to me when watching the marathon that was going on Animal Plant. Each of the cases had different paranormal groups involved. You listen to them talk about what the see, hear, and just plain their personal opinions. I don't agree with many of their personal thoughts. In one cases a pretty new investigator was with the clients going into a twin babies bedroom. And, they saw blood all over the place. But, nothing happen to the babies they were still asleep. Hum, I think that the investigator had a squeeze bottle on him as he was doing a solo walk though. And, damaged these to these poor people belongings. I don't think that was paranormal. And, he knew it. So, saying this my point is that the majority of the investigators, when speaking to clients. It's just their personal opinions that you are listening to. Just because you have tons of equipment, personnel and a trillion investigations under your belt. You know what your talking about. Their just regular folk like you or I. Some sensitive and some just don't feel a thing. So, why call them in the first place? This has always been a sore point for me. I wouldn't call them. I'll try to figure it out myself. Or, contact a church that know how to handle this kinds of situations. Or, just plain move. Because all these people really can't feel what you feel. Have any understanding what you are going through. To be honest. Your alone and you are the only person that can get you out of the mess in the first place. Sad but true.

No comments:

Post a Comment