Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great Website For Self Helpers


I found a site that I thought I should pass on to my readers. For those who don't want strange people running around your house at night. And, you having to stay at a hotel or relatives during the investigation. This would be for you.
I've seen on Ghost Hunters many times Steve touching and playing around with people personal belongings. Even eating candy. It does make you wonder? And, uncomfortable at the same time. How many of these investigators have a background check done on them. Their not going to tell you.
So, AIMost Haunted Paranormal Investigations have everything you need. And, more.

http://www.freewebs.com/almosthauntedla/index.htm

I'll look for more sites to help you as they come.

No comments:

Post a Comment