Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, December 11, 2009

Money To Be Made On The Paranormal



Now, I can writing forever on this topic. But, I'll just skim the surface. What made me think about this today I saw an advertisement. A Paranormal Cruise. Yes, you heard me right! I believe it's next October. I almost fell off my chair. This is when you know things are going too far. It's like Snuggies for dogs. It's just too much!
Every time I watch GH I just want to rip the t-shirt and hoodies off the investigators. The books, conventions, events, it's endless. Magazines, dvds, clothes, and the equipment. And, the list goes on. This is not counting the shows. The question is: What are we getting from this? Is there something psychologically that we are feeding our souls with all this? Something deep inside we need from this? There are some of us that had personal experiences that need answers. I'm one of them. Were different from this other group. We don't need celebrities. And, what do we get from the cons or events? Really nothing. So we don't go. The shows don't help us understand what we experienced. A matter of fact. They upset us. And, confuse us more.
For the others? Now, that's interesting. They'll willing to listen to all the babble. And buying everything that's being sold to them. These are the people that are making all these guys rich.
There's an old saying that P.T. Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute!". And, I'm not one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment