Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Well, Spoke To Soon! My Paranormal Predictions For The New Year.


Just when I thought, BAM! Another new paranormal show is coming around the bend. A&E Paranormal Cops. Jan. 19th at 10:30PM EST. Their Chicago Cops that investigate during the off hours. 6 1/2 Hour Episodes. I believe the first one is a one hour investigation of Casa Madrid.
As for other parts of my predictions? Last night on Paranormal State I do have to say I was a little shocked. At just about how far these shows will go. The first 1/2 hour was fine. It made sense. And it was an interesting show. But, the second? Well, well, well, a bondage sex club? With a strange connection? Oh my! And, that what made it a bit confusing to say the least. That's all I can say.
So, this all opens up the question? How far is too far? Whether it's cops, sex clubs. Or,should recent known places of tragedies happened be investigated? Is this really entertainment? Or, just to make a quick buck? I really don't know. I hope not. Hope it doesn't go all the way down the rabbit hole. They should keep it true, interesting, and don't cross lines to tasteless. That should be it for now. *looking both ways, sweating*
http://www.aetv.com/news/?id=523136

No comments:

Post a Comment