Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Paranormal Forums


Been on several forums for about 3 years now. And, I'm a little tired reading same complaints.
I'll let you know first right now. I'm a believer. From personal experiences all my life. I use to watch Most Haunted, first. That was so cool. Haven't seen anything like it before. And, I enjoyed the show. Then really not kidding. By accident I found Ghost Hunters. So, here was an American version. Love it!
But, then I saw "fakery". And, that really upset me. I didn't understand why they had to go and do that to a perfectly good show. Both shows I may add, did the same things. Obvious throwing of objects, camera trickery. It felt to me, just so silly for me to continue watching.
So, I first went to Scifi forum thinking that I can add my two cents. And, "bam"! The shear rudeness of the people. So, I found out the hard way. That people are mostly, skeptics. That's ok.
But, very few believers. And, they were into all this equipment. Why? You really can read anything. It's a fact. And, I think they know that. But, they want to believe the new idea of "debunking".
Never heard of that a day in my life. And, I have been surrounded by, let's say it, spirits. Now, after writing these past fews years on forums. I came to terms to keep my own blog. And, discuss my take on my own observations. Bear with me with this blog. I'll fix it. So, it'll make more sense as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment