Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

GL TV Review: Syfy's "Haunted Collector".

What can I say? John Zaffis is the Grand Daddy of all the paranormal investigators that are out there today (To me? It's Hans Holzer).
But to tell you the truth? He's starting out from the gate a little too late. Which to me is sad. I know there are some people out there who watched the show and said, "Who the heck is -this- guy?" "He doesn't know what he's talking about!". If you like "Ghost Hunters" then look no further then Zaffis. He was their Yoda.
Now that I cleared the air about this issue. On about the show!
I love, love, love that he mentioned about the fact that you can do an investigation during "the daytime". I have written about this issue a couple of years ago. Thank you for clearing that up!  But (and there's a big But)! As for objects retaining an imprint of a haunting (I have written about this also)? I'm very much on the fence. If this is true! Then we can blame everything that's going on with the country today on "The Hope Diamond". If that was so easy. 
All in all, I did enjoy the show! Very interesting stuff I must say. Can't wait for next week!

http://www.syfy.com/hauntedcollector/

No comments:

Post a Comment