Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

I'm Back!

To my followers. Yes,  I'm back! Had too many loose ends to take care of.  Including myself to have a little time off.
I decided to continue to write my blog once or twice a week this time. This seems to work much better for me. And for you guys too! Better stories.
Right now I'll keep it short and sweet (maybe)!

Saw GH last night and I have to say, "What is going on?". Is it me or are they trying to hard to "look" and "act" like Ghost Adventures?  Also the "New" Truck (ala Ghost Lab). And what's with them trying to video tape their own investigations? It was pretty bad. If this is what they want to do. Then heck, take some courses at a local college. First!  They really don't look like a happy bunch do they? And what was that remark Amy said to Adam.  I didn't quite catch that?
Lately I've been enjoying GA. Fun to watch. As I said, all these shows are really just for entertainment. Can't wait for DT Live show in Ireland.

No comments:

Post a Comment