Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Are You Ready To Download The "Ghost Radar" App!

I downloaded this little app a couple of months ago. And I'm not ready to give a "thumbs up" on this just yet. The app still doesn't make sense when using it? The words that come bursting out are just all over the place. It reminds me of going to a very bad palm reader. Just random words come flying out, and you have to make a story out of them. It's good to have a little fun with a couple of friends. What I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool is for everyone to have it turned on a the same time. Just to see what happens! I'm just waiting to go to a very haunted location (which in Philly is easy to go to). And see what I get. Then get rid of it.


http://www.spudpickles.com/GhostRadar

No comments:

Post a Comment