Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, August 28, 2009

Is There A Ghost Show Decline?


What's up with Most Haunted? By now we would have heard about the new series. In detail! And, their upcoming Lives. What happened? I mean, personally I know will probably hear of some shows coming up. But, they certainly are not in any rush. So, yes, there is a slow down. But, my friends, I read something this morning that almost made me fall of my chair.



Most Haunted Live "On Stage" http://www.assemblyhalltheatre.co.uk/page/113/Most+Haunted+Live+On+Stage/105


Yes, you heard it right! And, here's a quote from a UK newspaper, "Now for the first time on stage the team bring their theatrical debut production..."

It seems all the shows are going through some slow down. On the Syfy forum you don't see as many posters as much as it was in the past.

But, on the other hand. You still have people wanting to follow the footsteps of these original shows. So, they can maybe form a show of their own. But, I'm sorry to say I think it's a little to late to go riding on their coattails. The paranormal show meal ticket is over. Interest in the paranormal will go back as it was in the past. Just pure entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment