Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, October 7, 2010

GL TV Review: Ghost Hunters: Milton School

I'm not going to talk about the entire show. Just my personal take on one aspect of it.

Knowing that not many people believe in "demons" but may believe in spirits. This might be to much to understand. It's true what they said at the reveal.  That all that huge manifestations that we were noticing usually happens with a spirit of a "child" or "children".  But they did not mention it can "also" be caused by a demon, or malevolent spirit. Which personally I think it was. They did look very uneasy. Like they couldn't get out of there fast enough. A couple of them said they have never "in all their years involved" in the paranormal witness anything like this. For me, for the first time "watching" their show I can feel the feeling of "dread". I never experience that myself either. The woman showing the place looked so tickled pink. I know, I know, to make money off the "spirits". I don't think that that's would be such a good idea. I believe the place should be excorsized asap.
And if you really didn't notice? Jason didn't say, "We would love to come back!".  That says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment