Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, October 1, 2010

GL TV Review: Destination Truth, "Ghosts of Truk Lagoon"

First, I love Destination Truth. I really enjoy it! But, sorry Josh! Your not the first to do an "underwater paranormal investigation".
I wrote on this blog on Tuesday, July 28, 2009 my post "Underwater Ghost Hunting. Yes, Really!"
http://ghost-lounge.blogspot.com/2009/07/underwater-ghost-hunting-yes-really.html
It's been mentioned on several forums as well. I'm surprised it took as long as it did for someone else to try this type of investigating. As I figured watching the show. It's difficult to say what they are "seeing" and "hearing"? First Josh mentions that he sees a black shadow. But he did mention before that there are sharks that surround that area. So that's hard to call. As for "sound"? He kept on hearing the sound of an engine (he was near the engine room of a boat). At another location he was hearing the sound of a truck engine (there were trucks in that particular location). The problem with all this is: Sound travels pretty easy underwater. As for how much of a distance? I'm not sure. I thought when I first wrote about underwater investigations it was dead on arrival. Just because of what I just mentioned above. What blew my mind is what Grant of Ghost Hunters mentioned during helping Josh reviewing evidence? He said that "they" (Ghost Hunters) might be interested in doing this themselves. Really! I would love to see Jason in a wet suit! Just joking!

No comments:

Post a Comment