Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

GL TV Review: Ghost Hunters Lemp Mansion "Psychic vs. Paranormal"

I'm not going to write a review about the "whole" investigation. Just the portion to do with Jason doing a little "experiment".
Both Jason and Grant were in different adjoining rooms. Jason had a recorder in which he said (to the spirit), go to Grant and say in his ear, "Atlantis". About a couple of minutes later you see Grant flicking his ear. Went over to Jason in the other room and said that something just whispered in his ear saying, "Atlantis?" Jason was intrigued that this worked. So he did a "second" recording saying this time tell Grant, "Comet". This took a little longer. Grant went over, again, to Jason and said he heard, "Comic? etc".
When all the evidence was being reviewed. This particular EVP's. Neither words told to Grant was picked up by the recorders. Amy responded by saying, Was this Psychic or Paranormal?
For me, I believe this was psychic. That was my first impression when I first saw this. So, is Grant psychic? It seems to point in that direction. And there's nothing wrong with that. But there are too many people out there that are true skeptics. I know they really didn't want to go further into that subject.
I wish they did. It would make the show more interesting. At least for me!
What do you think? I'm putting a little poll on the side bar. Just for a short time only!

No comments:

Post a Comment