Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

GL TV Review: Ghost Lab, Discovery Channel

Ghost Lab? Yes, I'm just as surprised as you are. I just so happened to have caught it on the TV listings last night. But don't worry. They'll be on again tomorrow at 10PM E/P.
Last night's new season show was in Gettysburg. Which if anyone of you remember this was the place where the Klinge brothers of Everyday Paranormal. Many years ago. Caught on camera a complete regiment of soldiers on video.  I've seen this video before. To me it looks like a "real" group of people marching. Solid. As they explain "One moment their were there. The next their were not". Check it out if if have a chance.
I always had a problem watching these guys. They talk about a electronic "net" that they place over a building? Also that they have a "special" EVP recorder?  Meaning it's recording in real time. So you can hear a "voice" speaking to you right then and there answering you back.
As it's stated on the Discovery Channel website, they use the "world's most sophisticated equipment". This is just to tell us that they are the best of the best out there right now. So we have to believe everything we see is fact. On this particular show. They hit jackpot! A very clear looking shadow person. Class A EVP's, only. They never seem to walkaway empty  handed.  I myself am not into investigating. But I do understand that this is not the case for paranormal investigators. Usually you would come back empty handed.
I really hope that "Extreme Paranormal" doesn't come back. That would be way too much!
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/ghost-lab/

No comments:

Post a Comment