Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Paranormal Activity 2. Watch If You Dare!


This is the trailer they had to pull out of a lot of theaters due to complaints. Probably from parents. I saw the first one. To me personally, it wasn't that scary. Maybe because of all the hype. It's a different director this time (maybe more professional).  I'll wait for it to come out on Netflix. Or read the reviews first before going.
Coming out this Friday.
http://www.paranormalmovie.com/

3 comments:

  1. I will wait until my buddy Mike sees it and does a review. I still haven't seen the first one, if you can believe that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the first one and it left me with mixed emotions. Kinda a cross between Blair Witch and Amityville, though not necessarily in a bad way. I'll be watching the second only because it's "paranormal".

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only reason I might, just might see it. Is because the same people are "not" doing this one. See the first one, first. Before seeing this film.

    ReplyDelete