Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Can You See The "Dark" Mass?

I'm use to seeing what you see in the picture above. I can't really say what is going on in the "video"? I don't know how camcorders really operate in the first place. Being that it's dark and all.
But it does look like "something" is going on there. What is the difference between a "dark mass" and a "dark shadow"? I'm throwing this out there to my investigator friends. What kind of energy does a dark mass hold? This really intrigues me! I'm going to check this out a little further in the future.

Video:
http://www.scparanormal.com/evidence/delmar/shadow2.mp4

Article:
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/dec/20/possible-ghosts-del-mar-fairgrounds-attracting-att/

1 comment:

  1. Have you heard of "anti-light"? While my understanding of all that quantum stuff is very limited, one could say that darkness is not the opposite of light. Darkness is merely the absence of light. Similarly, antimatter negates matter by converting into other particles with equal energy. While protons don't have antiprotons, the proton is its own antiparticle.

    It'd be interesting for you I think to look into the "anti-light" theories. I think that would account (partially) for the majority. Here's a starting point, quite succinct, and kinda makes sense to me, as I've been wondering about the "dark shadows" too, but from a purely psychological point of view - mental/emotional manifestation and environmental interaction.

    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread12197/pg1

    ReplyDelete