Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Ghost Adventures. I Like Them!


There I said it. I like these guys. I like Destination Truth also. But, that's for another day.
The reason I say this. This is in response of a previous post I wrote about TAPS. The people writing on the Syfy forum were all spot on about the story of the couple from NH. And, like I said, I was wondering when it would disappear. And, it did. I read that they would have a huge crew out on every investigation. Which for me that contaminates their investigation. Period.
Now, as for Ghost Adventures. It's a three man group. And, they do Lock Down. Now, unless they are proven to be frauds. I'll back these guys up. 100%. And, they look like they are really enjoying themselves. Which is very refreshing. A breath of fresh air.
You need new blood and clear eyes seeing the investigation. And, have a different approach to get results. Keep up the good work guys. Can't wait for your new season.

No comments:

Post a Comment