Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Addams Family, The Musical On Broadway


During the sixties as a very young child I've watched all the best shows. The Addams Family is one. So, it was of a surprise to know that they made them into a musical. With one of my most favorite performer's, Nathan Lane. I adore him.
So, please if any of you plan to go to see the show. Make sure you hit the Tkts Booth on Times Square first. As early as possible. You can buy same day tickets cheap. But, prepare yourself for long lines.

http://www.theaddamsfamilymusical.com/

Show Clip: The Addams Family

2 comments:

  1. I watched the Addams Family when I was a little girl and loved it. If I was able to visit NY this year, I would make sure I had tickets. It looks good. I like Nathan Lane too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to make time for myself to see this show. There's a lot of good ones coming.

    ReplyDelete