Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Book Review: Ghost Hunting By Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson


I have read the book awhile ago. So, I thought it was about time I write my take on it.
"Ghost Hunting: True Stories of Unexplained Phenomena From The Atlantic Paranormal Society" By Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson with Michael Jan Friedman.
Well, for starters I'm not impressed. Half the book is really based on the TV show Ghost Hunters series. I mean the actual cases they show on the show. Which they have the DVD for sale on it also. So, it's a little redundant. The first part is to explain how they met. How they got involved in the paranormal (that's the ONLY part that's interesting). Jason "still" doesn't explain what happened to him to why he got involved. How they started TAPS. And, to finish it, complaint of some of their former members (not a surprise). Nice, huh! There's a few typos in the book (which surprised me, yes I'm terrible too). If your a hardcore fan of GH. Then you will want to buy the book for your GH collection. But, for others that just like reading books about the paranormal. I don't recommend it. It's disappointing.
Their going to release a new book soon. Pre-orders are being done on Amazon now. "Seeking Spirits: The Lost Cases of The Atlantic Paranormal Society" (paperback).
Jason Hawes has written screenplays-and four sci-fi/thriller stories.
And, Grant Wilson has written Fantasy novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment