Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Nightmares, Are they Real? Or, just a Bad Dream?


As a child I use to get pretty bad dreams. Thinking back, I think it was the movies and TV shows that did it. Had two closets that were near my bed. I thought any second someone was going to pop out with a scary face. Now, I'm not afraid of walking around in pure darkness. Doesn't bother me at all. Now, if I was trying to see something in dark. I believe it is what they call "matrix's". That your eye focuses to see something familiar and programs that to your brain.
But, for the past, say, twenty years. I have been having dreams of things yet to come. Now, don't laugh, this is true. For me that is. It's the most bizarre thing, ever. And, the dreams are very vivid.
My son is another story. He has been having for the past four years. Something that people would call a "succubus". A female demon. I know for you guys that don't believe in demons. It's like, "Yup, she's a strange one. Let me go to another blog!". Let me put it to you this way. I'm not that big into that idea either. But, it blows my mind. What he goes through. Some people would say, "Maybe he's on drugs. But, you don't know." True. But, I have to give him a shadow of a doubt to be fair. But, there are people that believe in this theory. Like Paranormal State. Ryan is always talking about demons. Heck, they follow the guy. I think dreams are way too complicated still to understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment