Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Semi-Review of NatGeo American Paranormal: Haunted Prison


First of all I will still tell you I'm a believer. People like myself, I know, have not changed our view. But, this show, for my son, was a bitter pill to swallow. I personally see it as, maybe it is giving me, some answers.
It was a very technical show. Which it should be. But, it's still hard for a layman to understand. Somehow I knew the scientific world would get offended sooner or later about the Average Joe "playing" around with "their" equipment. Mainly showing people that they are using it wrong. I never cared much for the equipment anyhow.
The reason I call this post a "Semi-Review" is because it's going to be on again on Sunday, Jan 31 2PM. And, I think I just might watch it, AGAIN. I have too many questions of my own to sort through.
They were basically showing that "scientifically", by scientists that everything we see on all the paranormal shows can be answered. Basically, debunking the shows. But, they did say twice, that there are still some unanswered questions that they are aware of. And, should be looked into.
I would love to go deeper into talking about the show. But, I can't. I have to understand it first. It would be mudding the water. So, I'll get back to you guys on this review.
The one thing I got so far is: You can't say your using a scientific approach. And, not understand the tools of the trade, first. Or, not understand "science" (like how can ghosts walk through walls?). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rT5l2MknNRs
But, one of my questions is: How do objects move? Just one of the questions they didn't touch on.
Look at my previous post for the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment