Announcements!

ANNOUNCEMENTS! See Below!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Norton Ghost. For Your Computer Needs.


I know, I know, your thinking, "What does this have to do with ghosts?" For me, I like throwing in here and there things that "say" ghost in them. It's to shake it up from time to time. Or, it would get real boring.
My son had recent problems (big time) on his computer. I had some myself. I found out the hard way that you really have to keep up with the times. Know what's new in the computer world. Basically, we set ourselves up. Both of us shouldn't have just let things, little things go on on our computers. Like pop ups, etc. We should known what the "new" software is out there for protection. I feel sorry we didn't.
I really don't want to get to deep into the story what happened. But, let's put it this way. It can happen to anyone, anytime. And, it costs a pretty penny.
Norton Ghost is the last installment for now (like I said don't ask about what other things we had to do). And, this should work. For awhile I think? Ghost, is a professional grade backup and recovery (there is a 15.0). I never realized that you need to protect any important information (I know, I'm lazy). Like getting a good external hard driver. So, I hope this little ghost can help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment